We will post updates on our club’s COVID – 19 compliance plan and guidelines on this page. As the season progresses, guidelines may be adjusted. Please refer back to it often.
Last updated July 7, 2020
Updated Rules & Guidelines:
PA’s Guidance for Businesses: https://www.governor.pa.gov/covid-19/business-guidance/#ForEmployers
Handling Cases of COVID-19
Anyone with COVID-19 symptoms should get appropriate medical care. If symptoms are:
- Mild – Stay home or go home immediately. Rest. Drink fluids. Take acetaminophen to reduce fever. If symptoms get worse, call your healthcare provider.
- Severe – For serious symptoms, including a fever above 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit, call your healthcare provider. If you need to find a healthcare provider, call 1-877-PA-HEALTH (1-877-724-3258).
- If an emergency, call 911. Get emergency medical help if you have trouble breathing, chest pain or pressure, confusion, inability to stay awake or wake up, or bluish lips or face.
If there has been an exposure to a likely or confirmed case of COVID-19 Maple Manor will take the following steps:
- Clean and disinfect. Wait at least 24 hours (or for as long as practical) before cleaning and disinfecting the club. Do the same for all shared areas and equipment used by the sick person.
- Open windows and doors to let air in.
- Identify and notify workers who were in close contact with the sick person. Close contact means within six feet for 10 minutes or more up to 48 hours before the first symptoms appeared. Tell members who have had close contact with someone with possible symptoms of COVID-19. If they develop symptoms, send them home.
Members with suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19 can return to work after meeting all three requirements set by the CDC guidelines:
- 3 days with no fever
- Symptoms improved
- 10 days since first symptoms
For any Covid-19 related concerns or questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
COVID PA Resources:
|Health Order Effective 4/6:||https://www.governor.pa.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/20200405-SOH-Building-Safety-Measures.pdf|
|Health Order Effective 4/19:||https://www.governor.pa.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/20200415-SOH-worker-safety-order.pdf|
|Business Guidance 5/4:||https://www.governor.pa.gov/covid-19/business-guidance/|
|Process to Re-Open PA||https://www.governor.pa.gov/process-to-reopen-pennsylvania/|