Maple Manor, a member-owned family swim club established in 1962, is located on five acres in the heart of Upper Dublin Township. The Club operates each summer from Memorial Day weekend through early September.
Facilities include three pools (pools heated in spring and late summer, baby pool with mushroom fountain, diving well with two springboards), locker rooms, an air-conditioned clubhouse with balcony, dining patio, picnic tables, snack bar, lounge chairs around the pool deck perimeter, plus ample parking for members on busy days. Abundant open space with several mature trees offers a good mix of sun & shade throughout the day.
- MM Swim Team – Colonial Swim League Champions since 1999
- Summer Basketball League
- Swim lessons (private and group), group water aerobics for adults
- Sand volleyball, basketball court, horseshoes, tetherball, shuffleboard, ping pong, foosball, pool table, air hockey, swingset, climbers, sandbox, large field for soccer, frisbee and other fun activities. Gaga and bocce courts. Water polo and lifeguard training.
- Snack bar, dining patio, picnic areas and clubhouse. Lots of parking!
- Fun-filled holiday weekends and social events for adults, kids and families.
- Hourly adult swim (15 min duration). Wi-Fi access throughout facility.
- Float night each week (Wednesday evenings).
Did you know that MM Members can host parties at the club?
Click for more information and scheduling details for hosting parties.
Thinking of joining Maple Manor?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a tour with a MM board member or manager.
Please visit the Maple Manor membership information page to view application details.